Ninjas with guns?! Oh yeah!
Fortnite has done several collabs over the years and their next one is a doozy! Naruto Shippuden cosmetics arrive today in Epic games’ MMO TPS. Naruto will be playable along with his Squad 7 teammates Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and their awesome sensei Kakashi Hatake.
Naruto and Sakura will appear as their adult selves from Boruto: Naruto Generations while Kakashi will be wearing his Anbu Black Ops uniform. But hold on, the Naruto collab fun doesn’t stop there. The battlebus will see a Naruto-themed makeover. New items are being added like a pickaxe modeled after Sasuke’s Sword of Kusanagi, and a new Paper Shuriken Bomb weapon. Maybe the coolest addition is a new glider based on Naruto’s nine-tailed beast Karuma.
Additionally, Konoha Village will appear in the game complete with the Hokage Mount Rushmore. It also includes the location of the early climactic battle between Naruto and Sasuke, The Valley of the End. Kakashi will be found on the Fortnite island as an NPC and is giving out a new quest to any wannabe ninjas looking for a new challenge.
Check out the full list the Naruto collaboration has to offer:
- Naruto Uzumaki Outfit (with Seventh Hokage variant Style)
- Sasuke Uchiha Outfit (with the Sword of Kusanagi Pickaxe)
- Sakura Haruno (with Sakura Uchiha variant Style)
- Kakashi Hatake (with Black Ops Kakashi variant Style)
- Kurama Glider
- Summoning Jutsu Emote
- Ramen Break Emote
- Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen
- Pizza Eating Jutsu Loading Screen
- NEW WEAPON – Paper Bomb Kunai
- NEW NPC & MISSIONS – Kakashi Hatake and questline
- CREATIVE EXPERIENCE – Hidden Leaf village, recreated!
As a long time Naruto fan, Epic is certainly doing the beloved series justice. The character models look amazing and the recreation of Konoha Village might have me start playing Fortnite.
What do you think of Naruto and friends ninja running around Fortnite?