Yup, that’s right! The Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary project site announced that the last performance the of “Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: The Musical-Le Mouvement Final” will be shown in select theatres in the United States beginning March 10. Distribution will be handled by CineLife Entertainment.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: The Musical-Le Mouvement Final is the fifth show produced by Nelke Planning. The musical adaptions of Naoko Takeuchi’s internationally popular shoujo manga series relaunched in 2013 after an eight-year hiatus will an all-new female cast in honor of the franchise’s 20th Anniversary.
The five parts are as follows:
1. “-La Reconquista-” (September 13-23, 2013)
2. “-Petite Étrangère-” (August 21-September 7, 2014)
3. “-Un Nouveau Voyage-” (September 18-October 4, 2015)
4. “-Amour Eternal-” (October 15, 2016-March 11, 2017)
5. “-Le Mouvement Final-” (September 8-October 1, 2017)
— セーラームーン25th公式 (@sailormoon_25th) February 15, 2018
For theatre listings to see if Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: The Musical-Le Mouvement Final is coming to your neighborhood, head to sailormoonlive.com