1. What is your photographer name?
2. Where are you from?
3. How long have you been doing cosplay photography?
I’ve been shooting cosplay for 2 years. At first it was just with my camera at tournaments and cons, then I invested in some lighting equipment, and now I’m doing in studio and on location cosplay photography.
4. What is about cosplay that you like?
I’m an anime fan so I’ve always been into cosplay. When you know cosplayers you hear about all of the work that they put into their cosplays and I try to capture as much of that hard work and attention to detail through photography.
5. Who was one of your favorite cosplayers to shoot?
Pandazmafia, she’s always fun to work with and she has great creative ideas when we shoot together.
6. Outside of cosplay photography, what is your favorite thing to do?
My cosplay photography started out from fighting game community photography. I love playing fighting games and fighting game tournaments.
7. Where can we find out more about you?
Pandazmafia – Morrigan
Zerk Zulu – Spencer
Cujo Kate – Rose
Soni Aralynn – Castanic
Kaysha Chaos – Sadira
Kat Gunn – Honoka
I2N7HUM4N3 – Trish